Monday, July 28, 2008

Eary Riser

Saturday morning Will decided that 6am was a good time to rise. Of course, we did not have plan for the morning hours and were hoping to sleep in since the weekend had finally arrived (I've heard from many friends that children wake up on the weekends earlier than the week-days and this continues for many years to come).

I try to let Michael sleep in on the weekends (as much as possible), so I got up and played with Will. I was still sleepy, but Will was wide awake...he rolled from one of side of his room to the other and ended up stuck (as the pictures show). He "played" in this predicament for quite some time - about 10 minutes at which time he woke Daddy by screaming (a playful scream, but a scream nonetheless).
I guess I can't roll any further
Look at me...
So, I'm really stuck...would someone please help me?

No comments:

Welcoming William

On Saturday, Mach 1, 2008 William entered the world. Will was born at Riverside Hospital at 5:25pm. He weighed 7lbs. 14oz. and was 21 inches long. During the month of February, Mimi was scheduled to be induced at least one time due to pregnancy induced high blood pressure. We both wanted Will to be born naturally and luckily our visit to the doctor on February 28 proved that we could go up to his due date of March 5 without being induced. On Friday, February 29, Michael Bailey, a college friend of Michael's, and his sister, Laura, came to visit. That night we went to bed later than usual and woke up at 5am realizingt it was time to head to the hospital. By 3:10 that afternoon Mimi was starting to push and by 5:25 Will was born; a happy and healthy baby! The nurses and doctor were wonderful during our 12 hours in the labor and delivery room; checking on both Mom & Dad to make sure we were both okay.Visiting family members and friends made the hospital stay easier!

William's Milestone Portrait Pictures

Courtesy of Kiddie Kandids Photos

3 Month Pictures

3 Month Pictures

June 1, 2008

6 Month Pictures

6 Month Pictures

September 1, 2008

9 Month Pictures

9 Month Pictures

December 1, 2008

1 Year Pictures

1 Year Pictures


March 1, 2009